VIRtual Collaboration Arena
VirCA is a loosely coupled modular, 3D Internet based interactive virtual environment for collaborative manipulation of robots and other hardware or software equipment.
Main goals of VirCA
- Rapid Interdisciplinary Development
- Remote Knowledge Sharing
- Proactive Development for Future Technologies
- Knowledge Integration Platform for Multilateral Corporation ( Integration of Results of Large Scale Consortium Projects )
Brief introduction of VirCA can be found here
More information can be found in the following papersTweets by @v_i_r_c_a
What you can find here
- You can find information about us.
- You can browse the demo application videos to get in touch with the main goals of VirCA.
- You can read the involved underlying technologies in VirCA.
- You can register and then you can freely download the VirCA for Windows. Or you can contact us to get the VirCA for Linux.
- You can easily develop to VirCA if you freely download the VirCA C++ API. Beyond the API, various kind of programming languages are accepted.
- You can download the already implemented VirCA components.
- You can read VirCAPedia - all of the documentations related to VirCA -.
- You can call for support by email.
VirCA applications were developed in cooperation with the ITM Norwegian - Hungarian Joint Laboratory.
Further information about us.